Seaway System Directory
The Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Seaway System Directory provides information is a dynamic and comprehensive publication about the ports and shipping-related businesses critical throughout the region and worldwide over. The Directory is illustrated with extensive photography and serves as an excellent tool for any business or interested individual interested in the Great Lakes Seaway maritime industry.
The Directory features:
- An overview of the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Seaway System, identifyng its physical characteristics, the commodities it handles, and its role in the North American economy
- Coverage of new technologies, efficiencies, quality assurances and customer service initiatives that define the Seaway of the 21st century
- Presentation of the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Seaway system as a unified whole
- Comprehensive profiles of all major Canadian and U.S. ports in the system
- Operational information on publuic and private service providers, including government agencies, stevedoring firms, pilotage agencies, vessel agents, brokers, freight forwarders, tugboat operators and ship repair yards
- A complete Great Lakes Seaway System directory with addresses, phone and fax numbers, websites and web addresses
An electronic version of the Directory is available online for review and download.