The Great Lakes St. Lawrence Seaway System - Connecting North America's 'Opportunity Belt' to the World
The Fall 2014 edition of the Seaway Compass includes:
- Administrator Betty Sutton's Column: "Year of Action - Gaining Traction"
- Guest Paul Toth's Guest Column: "Midwest and Great Lakes Region Re-emerging as an Important Driver of U.S. Economy"
- The Pearl Mist on her Maiden Voyage
- Seaway Included in Regulatory Cooperation Council (RCC) Pilot Program
- SLSDC Participates in 2014 Boom Deployment Exercise
- And much more!
The Fall 2013 edition of the Seaway Compass includes:
•An update from Administrator Betty Sutton
•A guest column from Mark Barker, President of the Interlake-Steamship Company
•Information about the U.S. Department of Transportation's TIGER V Infrastructure Grants
•Information about the Port of Milwaukee's Pacesetter Award
•And much more!
The Winter 2014 edition of the Seaway Compass includes:
- An update from Administrator Betty Sutton
- A guest column from William D. Freidman, President and CEO of the Port of Cleveland
- Information about the SLSDC's 50th Clean Financial Audit
- Information about SLSDC Deputy Administrator's recognition from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- And much more!
In accordance with the Chief Financial Officers Act of 1990 and the Comptroller General's Government Auditing Standards, the Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation (SLSDC) annually presents a management report and financial audit of the organization. The Fiscal Year 2014 (October 1, 2013 - September 30, 2014) audit represents the SLSDC's 51st consecutive clean audit, serving as a model for superior financial management within the U.S. federal government. Click below to review recent financial audits of the SLSDC: