Responsible for the construction, operation, and maintenance of the part of the St. Lawrence Seaway between Montreal and Lake Erie that falls within the territorial limits of the United States, the mission of the SLSDC is fulfilled at its policy headquarters in Washington, D.C. and its operational headquarters in Massena, N.Y.
Policy Headquarters - Washington, D.C.
- Deputy Administrator - Craig H. Middlebrook
- Senior Advisor to the Administrator - Anita K. Blackman
- Staff Assistant - Mary Hollomon
Office of the Chief Counsel
- Chief Counsel - Carrie Mann Lavigne
Office of Budget and Programs
- Director - Kevin P. O'Malley
Office of Congressional and Public Relations
- Director - Nancy Alcalde
Office of Trade Development
- Director - Rebecca A. Spruill
Operational Headquarters - Massena, N.Y.
- Associate Administrator - Sal Pisani
Office of Finance and Administration
- Director and Chief Financial Officer - Marsha Sienkiewicz
Office of Engineering and Maintenance
- Director - Thomas A. Lavigne
Office of Lock Operations and Marine Services
- Director - Lori Curran